February 13, 2016

To My Wife…On Valentine’s Day

My greatest love, my best friend,

On this day I want to take a moment to express how much you mean to me. I will always cherish our life together. I will always support you and be grateful for you. Every day my love for you grows to unimaginable lengths and it will never stop. I will avow my love for you daily and I will always respect you.

You still surprise me. Sometimes you smile or touch me a certain way and I remember what made me fall in love with you. And some days it’s like falling in love all over again. I’m so happy our paths crossed and our friendship blossomed into a kind of love that is so rare and natural. There are few truths in this world and my heart belonging to you is one of them. I'm confident you will cherish and protect it forever.

I believe in us, in you. Your inner strength and values make me feel secure. I always know I can trust you. You keep life real and you love straight from your heart. It’s a good feeling and I know it will last a lifetime. You give me strength and support me in everything I do. You always believe that I am capable. Even though you may not realize it, you also inspire me and the other people around you. You make me want to be a better man, husband, and father. I strive to have a heart like yours and to be the best person I can be…for you and for our family.

I fell in love with my best friend. There is nothing better than that. We get to share countless stories and memories. The past few years have been incredible: from dating to getting married to growing into a family of 5. It just gets better and better as time goes on. I’m enjoying our journey immensely and I wouldn’t change a thing. No matter where we go or what we do, we’ll be together, hand-in-hand. It's us forever.



My wife, you love unconditionally. You are committed. You are kind and you are selfless. And I adore you.

I love you deeply and I will forever.
Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment